White House Beach & Hotspring Resort
White House Beach & Hotspring Resort is the most nearby beach resort in Taiwan. It is the only resort with beach and hotspring in Taiwan. It covers an area of about 12000 square meters. It is specially designed by famous domestic and foreign designers. White European Style of Building with exotic custom, let you feel the relaxing vacation mood. You can listen to the sound of the wave, view the sea and enjoy our Deep Ocean Hotspring.
Now put aside the pressure of work and go to White House Beach & Hotspring Resort to relax your body and mind.
(Provide parking lot)
- Freeway No. 3→ Keelung Interchange→turn left to Jijin 1st Rd→to intersection of Jijin 3rd Rd and Provincial Highway 2→Turn right into Jinshan Wanli→drive about 10 minutes to arrive.
- Freeway No. 1→ Xizhi stop toll station→Wanrui Expressway(No.62) – direction of Wanli→turn left to direction of Jinshan→to intersection of Jijin 3rd Rd and Provincial Highway 2→turn right into Jinshan Wanli→drive about 10 minutes to arrive.
- Provincial Highway 2 towards Keelung→Yehliu Tunnel→drive about half km to arrive.
- Kuo Kuang Bus 1815 at Taipei Station East Gate 3 / bus stop of the route (Chinshan Youth Activity Center Station to Wanli Beach Station)→walk about 3 minutes to arrive.
- Keelung Bus-Keelong Jinshan line (in front of Windsor Castle Bakery)→get off at Wanlin Beach Station→walk about 3 minutes to arrive.
- Bus stop in front of the MRT Tamsui Station / bus stop of the route→get off at Wanli Beach Station→walk about 3 minutes to arrive.
- The Crown North Coast Route links 14 popular attractions: Tamsui MRT stations: Yehliu Geopark, Shitoushan Park (Old Street Hot Spring Area), Jinshan Old Street, Juming Art Museum, Teresa Teng Memorial park, Shimen Bridal Plaza, North Coast & Guanyinshan National Scenic Area (Baisha Bay), Sanzhi Visitor Center and Gallery, Qianshui Bay.
- Weekdays：one bus per hours
- Regular holidays：one bus per 30minutes